Urgent Care Center
If this is a medical emergency, immediately call 911.
Open 24 hours a day and seven days a week, NYU Langone’s Urgent Care Center is available for adult and pediatric walk-in patients requiring immediate medical consultations and care. Our team includes emergency medicine doctors, surgeons, orthopaedists, cardiologists, gynecologists, ophthalmologists, nurses, and other specialists.
We are a participating provider with most insurance plans, and offer:
- Treatment for a variety of conditions, such as chest pain, breathing difficulties, appendicitis, fever, infections, and burns. Learn more about the conditions we treat in the Urgent Care Center.
- X-ray, MRI scanning, and CT scanning.
- A dedicated pediatric space staffed with pediatric emergency medicine specialists.
- A post-discharge follow-up program.
- Inpatient services at NYU Langone’s Tisch Hospital, if necessary.
We are conveniently located at NYU Langone’s main facility in midtown Manhattan at 530 First Avenue near East 30th Street in room HCC-102 (Green Pathway). Enter through the marked entrance on the east side of the street, just north of the parking garage on First Avenue. See a map of our location.
To contact the Urgent Care Center, please call 212-263-5550.
Referring physicians can call our physicians-only line at 212-263-0250.
The Emergency Department at NYU Langone remains temporarily closed due to damage sustained from Hurricane Sandy, and we are not accepting EMS/911 ambulances at this time.